Saturday, January 19, 2008

Some kickass photos...

... that are not mine, can be found here.

Also, robots lie.

Also, cellphones might soon pick up a new trick. This is kind of the one that interests me the most, since I was thinking about input devices earlier this week, as I sat at my desk in front of my primitive keyboard that hurts my fingers to use (and LCD flatscreen monitor; figure that expense report out). I was wondering what might be used to more effectively manipulate data on a computer; and along comes this cellphone story. Also, there is news about speech recognition software, but I don't see that as useful around my desk, which is not in an office of my own, but part of a more collective unit. If I had a way of preventing other peoples' voices from controlling my computer, then maybe I could use it. Or I could just get hired as a monkey on a treadmill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home