Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Good damn day.

So, as you may know, my job does not provide the intellectual stimulation and challenge of my previous employ (aka, "Locate vein, insert needle, do not kill anyone." To be fair, that last part was added to all the jobs at the hospital.) In order to combat soul-crushing ennui, I have started learning to program in Java. Today, I made a breakthrough in a game I'm making that will hopefully make the whole thing go much easier. I'm only one breakthrough away from getting the whole thing off the ground and into cyberspace. When that happens, I will be sure to direct you to this wonderful, wonderful game's home on the interwebs. Muy excellente.

Also, one of my webcomics suggested pick-up lines I might have to learn.

Also, medical freaks! (I know it's rude, but who doesn't love medical freaks?)

All in all, this has been a very good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home