Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I shouldn't love this...

but I do. There is not a part of the story that doesn't fill me with rage (Why can't Republicans be honest? Why is it still a crime to be gay? Why are there bathroom police?), but the thing as a whole makes me very happy.

Work is going well. I got swamped with work, but I called in Mike and we got things under control.

This weekend was awesomeness itself. The wedding went very well, and I got to meet a bunch of people, none of whom sucked. There was someone who played the part of the drunken relative, but it wasn't me, and she didn't get really obnoxious about it, so it was cool. (I wouldn't even have remembered it if her daughter hadn't made such a point of apologizing for her.) People had a lot of fun, and my version of "Re: Your Brains" was enjoyable. (I would provide a link to the song itself, but Jonathan Coulton's website is being dumb. Here are two other links for your edification.) So yeah, cool wedding. Someone who was more involved than I should blog about it, but they don't blog much. Fortunately, I live with them now, so I can yell at them.

...

There, I did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home