Saturday, August 18, 2007

Too much?

I have discovered a comic. It should be taken in moderate doses to maximize enjoyment. (It also inspired an opera; I imagine the same thing holds true of both media.) I'm only about 150 or so strips through the archive, and already I want to sit around and read Sartre and quit my job and smoke more and create anarchy and destroy things and make art and make love and eat a sandwich.

Maybe the comic didn't cause the sandwich thing. What would I know?

Wait... "What would I know?" That's loser talk! That's not the kind of thinking that put names like Limbaugh and Coulter on the map! They said, "I know everything, and anyone who disagrees is wrong and bad!" They said it so many times that people started to agree with them! That's going to be me from now on! I will only be right about everything, and anyone who gets in my way should be destroyed! Even the people who follow me in lockstep should be barely tolerated! No one knows better than I, and I will unleash a barrage of hatred on anyone who dares to say different! Hahahahhaaaaa!

So, do you like me more yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home