Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Strange days starring Ralph Fiennes.

Okay, it's not really that movie. I've never met Ralph Fiennes, and if I did, I'd be an idiot around him. As I am around most reasonably attractive people, which explains why your opinion of me goes up when you read my blog and down when you meet me in person.

That's right! Today's post features audience pandering! Yay!

Clearly, having joined the cult has lifted my mood and made me happy. Just this morning, I discovered a built-in program that allows me to code in Mac. If only I knew how... Although it does surprise me. After all, the commercials would have you believe that Macs are all about the fun and PCs are all about the work. Coding is my idea of fun work, but work nonetheless. Plus, I found out how to change my desktop image with every startup; I will make more use of that when I've had the computer a while, and I can reliably store images and things. Maybe tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Super cool.

I went to Best Buy today. Never a good idea, but I only came home with one not totally needed toy, an external storage device of 160 Gig. They had ones that were 1TB. 1 whole freakin TB for about $400. How cool is that?

Have fun with your new baby, and congrats!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home