Saturday, September 08, 2007

Oh, what a world.

Death.

More death.

Hope.

Artists pass on, but their work remains, thanks to such modern technology as digital recording and the printing press. Meanwhile, technology pushes ever forward, which gives the world (or at least, the living organisms which call it home) a fighting chance. Ever since the wedding a couple of weeks ago, I've been thinking about what kind of a world we'll be leaving to the next generation. I want the future to mean something.

I also want a folding car. Flying cars = more danger = more insurance premiums. Flying cars = more fuel use = faster global warming. Flying cars = high-rise parking lots = better land use. One out of three ain't good.

Now, folding cars! Folding cars = lighter, more efficient vehicles = slower global warming. Folding cars = easier security (you take it with you!) = lower insurance premiums. Folding cars = NO parking lots = better land use. Three for three! I want my briefcase car, and I want it now. Australia, I put the challenge to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home