Saturday, August 16, 2008

Easy come...

Last night, I went out and bought a new phone. Specifically, a BlackBerry Curve PDA/smartphone. It is a very shiny machine. Most of you probably don't care about the technical specs I so love, so I won't include information about the processor speed, onboard RAM or network. It still had a bunch of nice features you will appreciate:

  • QWERTY thumb-sized keyboard

  • High resolution camera

  • Sprint's live TV service (I could watch CNN anywhere I got cell service)

  • A "trackball" mouse thingy that is just a joy to use



This morning, I returned it. I owned this device for a sum total of thirteen hours. It turns out, the return process is pretty quick if you don't even bother to activate your new phone service. I would have really liked to have kept it, but let's face it- the money is better spent elsewhere.

For now, it is more than enough that I know I can go out and get something I really want and don't need in the slightest; I don't have to keep it. I just like that the option is, if necessary, open. But I guess the nature of that option is that it will never be necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home